Welcome to reese_challenge! This community is an icon-challenge community dedicated to the beautiful and talented Reese Witherspoon. Reese has appeared in numerous movies, including the Legally Blonde movies, Vanity Fair, and Sweet Home Alabama. If you're interested, please read the rules and join the community!
- Respect all members of the community. This includes me, the mod, and your fellow competators. Everyone deserves to be treated equally.
- All icons must fit lj standards. This means they must be 100x100 or less, under 40kb, and .jpg, .gif, or .png.
- Always be sure to read the special rules for each challenge. Ex: how many icons you can post, a special theme, etc.
- Submissions must remain anonymous. This means you can't post your icons anywhere on lj or anywhere else until the contest over. If I find out you will be banned from the community.
- No voting for yourself. This includes multiple accounts.
- Feel free to tell people to vote, but don't tell them to vote for you. We want the best icon-maker to win, not the person with the most lj friends.
- At the beginning of the contest, I will make the post with the challenge in it. It will be a lyric, picture, base, theme, etc. Be sure to read all special rules for the challenge and submit your icon(s) as a comment to THAT POST ONLY. If you post it to another place in the community it will not be counted.
- Be sure to include in your submission comment the actual image and it's URL, like this:
- When the challenge is over I'll put up the voting post, containing everyone's entries. Most often, you will vote for your top three favorites, and winners will be first, second, and third places plus a mod's choice.
- Remember when you vote not to vote for yourself and not to vote for the icon you think is your friend's, just to boost their numbers. Be honest and vote for the three icons you think are the best.
- This community runs a little different from others. For one, this is a summer-only community. This means it starts when I get out of school and ends when I go back to school. Everyone has a lot more time in the summer and all things considered I think the community will run more smoothly.
- Wednesdays are the big days for the community. We'll say this is Challenge A, on Wednesday Challenge A is posted and you have until next Wednesday to submit, And on that day Challenge B would be posted and Challenge A's voting would begin. Voting for Challenge A would continue for a week and results would be posted with Challenge B's voting. I realize this is very confusing, but Everything lasts for a week: submissions and voting.
This community was created on Sunday, May 29, 2005 by striped__. The layout was created by me as well.